Thinking about giving this a shot… maybe… I usually let my acne clear up on it’s own tho.
Organic acne treatment.
These are the ingredients: (taken from: http://www.drugstore.com/nelsons-homeopathic-organic-acne-gel/qxp33701)
Active Ingredients: (Active ingredients are organically grown and processed): Arnica Montana (Montana Flower), Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Tincture (2.5% v/w), Hypericum Perforatum Tincture 2.5% v/w
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Water (Purified), Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil, Trolamine
Revitalizing Face Mask with Egg White, Cucumber and Avocado
I haven’t tried this yet.. but I really want to. I actually currently don’t have a blender…. but I really want to.
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped avocado
- 1 egg white
- 2 tsp. powdered milk
What to do ?
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender until they form a smooth paste.
- Apply the mask to your face and neck using circular upward movements.
- Leave the mask on for 30 minutes, or until dry.
- Rinse your face and neck with warm water and finish with a cold water rinse.
- This mask will keep up to 30 minutes in the refrigerator if you need to prepare it slightly in advance.
Read more at: thedailygreen.com
5 Things Your Skin NEEDS Everyday
- Sun Protection - Needs to be GREATER than 15 SPF
- Antioxidants - Such as vitamin C and E
- Water - Drink at least a half a gallon a day !
- Essential Fatty Acids - OMEGA 3 and OMEGA 6
- Cleansing - Whatever cleanser you choose.. don’t forget it has to be SOAP FREE
Remedies for Oily Skin
Honey and Almonds - This remedy works really well for removing oils on the skin and also helps remove dead skin cells. Perfecto !
- Small amount of almonds. (I’d say just enough to fill the center of your palm)
- Couple squeezes of honey.
What to do ?
- Mix almonds and honey together until a paste is created.
- Gently massage paste on skin with a WARM washcloth.
- Rinse with cool water.
I’ve tried some of this line…. and I haven’t had a problem ! I actually bought the mascara before and loved how it didn’t dry out my eyelashes !
This type of scrub is great for getting the blood flow back in that butt and thighs and help with cellulite.
- Cayenne pepper
- Sesame oil
- 1/2 cup Sea salt
What To do ?
- Mix ingredients together to create a paste.
- Scrub on area
10 BEST foods for your LOOKS.
read the full article here: www.good.is/post/the-ten-best-foods-for-your-looks/