Sugar/Coffee Cellulite Scrub
Get that blood flowin’ ! I’m deff making this tomorrow. Much needed.
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 ground coffee
- 1 cup of olive oil
What to do?
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a glass jar if you have it. (you can store this and use the rest later!)
- Hop in the shower and scrub away on the cellulite prone areas. (use a circular motion ! and keep it on the skin for 10 minutes before rinsing !)
Thinking about giving this a shot… maybe… I usually let my acne clear up on it’s own tho.
Organic acne treatment.
These are the ingredients: (taken from: http://www.drugstore.com/nelsons-homeopathic-organic-acne-gel/qxp33701)
Active Ingredients: (Active ingredients are organically grown and processed): Arnica Montana (Montana Flower), Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Tincture (2.5% v/w), Hypericum Perforatum Tincture 2.5% v/w
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Water (Purified), Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil, Trolamine
Yogurt Hair Mask
This is ideal for frizzy and dry hair. Also recommended to use monthly.
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup plain unflavored organic yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayo
What to do?
- Beat the egg white until frothy
- Mix beaten egg with yogurt and mayo
- Message into wet hair
- Cover with plastic wrap or a shower cap
- Leave in for 30 minutes, then wash out with a shampoo
- Rinse with very cold water
Coffee and Cocoa Facial Mask
This is a great mask for waking up dull skin.
- 4 tablespoons of finely ground coffee or espresso
- 4 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 8 tablespoons of a dairy product (choose between: whole milk, heavy cream, yogurt, coconut milk, or almond milk.) Use less dairy for a thicker paste. Yogurt is perfect if you have dry skin and make sure it’s unflavored.
- 2 tablespoons of honey or lemon juice if you have oily skin
What to do ?
- Mix the ground coffee and cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Add the dairy product and stir until it becomes a paste
- Stir in honey (works better if you warm it up first)
- Apply the paste to your clean face and let dry
- Wet a washcloth and press it on your face to loosen the mask then simply rinse with warm water - You should avoid rubbing your face because the coffee grounds could scratch your face.
Have you tried Runa ? 100% Organic Tea !
all information from www.runa.org
Runa is proud to introduce you to GUAYUSA (gwhy-you-sa), a native Amazonian tree leaf that has been brewed like tea for thousands of years by indigenous communities. With more caffeine and double the antioxidants of any tea, guayusa offers clear, focused energy - what the native Kichwa people call “mental strength and courage.”
-From the Runa Website
Organic Shrimp !
I currently work at the Seafood Department at this store called Wegmans Food Market. We sell a few organic items occasionally. Organic shrimp is one of them ! Here’s the website to check out the farm raised shrimp from Ecuador. www.organicwonder.com You can read about how they’re farmed and how they live. You can also read about the benefits.
I’ve personally tried organic shrimp and love it. It’s sweeter than any other shrimp. If I could afford it, I would constantly buy it.
Organic Gifts from The Fruit Company !